Tower of Terror/NGT Changelog
|Tower of Terror: N.G.T.|
|Website||The Hollywood Tower Hotel|
|Type of Ride||Thrill/Dark|
|Miscellaneous Fact||NGT is the latest, and final, version in the Tower of Terror ride series. Its construction window is almost two years.|
This changelog is provided on a separate (but related) page as to avoid clutter in the main article. It is also used to publicly document when and what changes were made. Basically, consider this my large "to do" and "already done" list.
This document uses terms that may or may not be familiar to some people.
- VVC = Vertical Vehicle Conveyance. The VVC is the elevator that guests ride in. Additionally, the VVC may also refer to the lift the elevator sits in while ascending and descending.
- AGV = Autonormous Guided Vehicle. The AGV guides the elevator along a preset track using wires on a floor.
- 5D = The fifth dimension scene.
- MIR = The mirror scene.
- HALL = The hallway scene.
- BRD = Boarding area.
- UBRD = Unboarding area.
- ACS = Automatic Camera System. The ACS is the system used to take guests' on-ride pictures.
Changes before March 5, 2008 are unavailable.
Changes are organized by dates, in the form of Month Day, Year.
March 5, 2008
- Finished exterior, after working nearly three weeks on it. Hallways are painted.
- Hardware for the VVC has begun installation. Installation for VVC and AGV will take roughly three to six months.
- Hardware for the ACS has begun installation. Installation for ACS will take roughly two weeks.
March 6, 2008
- Lighting has been installed.
March 7, 2008
- Scene construction and programming has begun. Estimated Time of Completion: Six months to one year
March 11, 2008
- A new ride audio track has been created for NGT.