Welcome to the documentation and help section of the Active Worlds Wiki. Below are links to different areas of documentation.
- This section is about the Active Worlds Browser itself. It contains information on installation/setup, registering, moving around, communicating with other users, and using the browser's interface.
- This section contains everything you need to know about building in Active Worlds. It includes an object command reference.
- Artistic development particular to the Active Worlds browser.
- The SDK is an API provided by AWI for developing bots. This section contains everything you need to know about programming bots, including an API reference.
World/Universe Servers & Administration
- The world administration section is geared towards caretakers and world owners. It details the many settings specific to each world and also contains some tips for setting up a new world.
- This section details the world server software and is geared towards world owners and system administrators.
- This section details the universe server software.
- This section contains a listing of common phrases and terms used in Active Worlds and in the Active Worlds community.