The Extreme Builder Talent Show 3!, the semi-annual AWI sponsored competition. This contest took place in AWEBTS_3 world
The Extreme Builder Talent Show!
The semi-annual Extreme Builder Talent Show is about to begin. This year's event will run from Friday October 30 till Monday December 7 2009. For early entry please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information will be posted in the AW Forums and the EBTS contest world.
- 1st Place: 2 Years of Active Worlds Citizenship and an AWI T-shirt signed by Activeworlds, Inc. staff.
- 2nd Place: 1 Year of Active Worlds Citizenship
- 3rd Place: 9 Months of Active Worlds Citizenship
- 4th Place: 6 Months of Active Worlds Citizenship
- 5th Place: 3 Months of Active Worlds Citizenship
All plots will be rated from 1 to 5 by AWI judges. Citizens receiving a score of 4 or 5 will receive V4 rights in the public building world of their choice.
The largest EBTS contest had 75 completed plots. If we have at least 80 completed plots this year all participants will receive 1 month of Active Worlds Citizenship for free.
And the winners are......
Drum roll please........
- 1st Place: Rozmere - AWEBTS_3 13.00N 58.66E 2.84a 177
- Won - 2 Years of Active Worlds Citizenship and an AWI T-shirt signed by Activeworlds, Inc. staff.
- 2nd Place: Enkii - AWEBTS_3 54.13N 18.91E
- Won - 1 Year of Active Worlds Citizenship
- 3rd Place: GSK - AWEBTS_3 14.84N 19.16W
- Won - 9 Months of Active Worlds Citizenship
- 4th Place: RoxRox - AWEBTS_3 14.36N 32.67W
- Won - 6 Months of Active Worlds Citizenship
- 5th Place: Veger o - AWEBTS_3 40.87N 6.50E
- Won - 3 Months of Active Worlds Citizenship
- Runners up:
- Demon Dog - AWEBTS_3 53.89N 6.52W
- Ampirilla - AWEBTS_3 27.90N 19.42E
- John1018 - AWEBTS_3 14.82N 32.87E
- Vera - AWEBTS_3 1.66N 19.27E
- Lucius Verus - AWEBTS_3 40.65S 58.44E
- -were not eligible for the top 5 because of their involvement in contest management.
- -asked to be excluded from top 5 consideration due to his previous contest successes.
- Bach Zhaa - AWEBTS_3 14.87N 6.41E
The following users received a rating of 4 or 5 from the AWI judges and have earned the privilege of V4 rights in the public building world of their choice.
- Catwoman - awebts_3 53.87N 45.61W
- Demon Dog - awebts_3 53.89N 6.52W
- Enkii - awebts_3 54.13N 18.91E
- Good Person e - awebts_3 54.11N 58.28E
- hicks8 - awebts_3 39n 58w
- Jules - awebts_3 41.02N 33.10W
- CosmicTruth - awebts_3 41n 19.5w
- Veger o - awebts_3 40.87N 6.50E
- NurseMom - awebts_3 40.65N 19.80E
- Elijah - awebts_3 40.92N 46.51E
- RainyNight - awebts_3 40.94N 58.94E
- C u r T i s - awebts_3 27.93N 33.01W
- Joshua - awebts_3 27.72N 18.95W
- Dreamer2 - awebts_3 27.50N 6.51W
- LizLiz - awebts_3 27.76N 6.62E
- Ampirilla - awebts_3 27.90N 19.42E
- Angels - awebts_3 27.90N 58.72E
- Chanty - awebts_3 14.98N 58.42W
- RoxRox - awebts_3 14.36N 32.67W
- GSK - awebts_3 14.84N 19.16W
- Talisan - awebts_3 14.75N 6.61W
- Bach Zhaa - awebts_3 14.87N 6.41E
- Tart Sugar - awebts_3 14.67N 19.63E
- John1018 - awebts_3 14.82N 32.87E
- AirmanWatson - awebts_3 0N 44W
- Legion - awebts_3 1.64N 31.95W
- Vera - awebts_3 1.66N 19.27E
- Rozmere - awebts_3 13.00N 58.66E
- Stayjit - awebts_3 12.93S 45.36W
- Saranda44 - awebts_3 1.72S 6.30W
- Byte - awebts_3 1.99S 6.53E
- Kenneth - awebts_3 1.50S 19.97E
- CoLoR - awebts_3 6.50S 28.20E
- Sirqus - awebts_3 1.75S 58.68E
- Pattie. - awebts_3 25.46S 46.11W
- Gremot - awebts_3 14.72S 32.30W
- Apooka - awebts_3 17.98S 13.30W
- Digigurl - awebts_3 14.77S 6.65E
- SnowKupp - awebts_3 15.00S 58.40E
- Lensman - awebts_3 28.09S 45.46W
- Chris Seferi - awebts_3 27.91S 19.50W
- Ozman - awebts_3 27.82S 6.79E
- Myrddin - awebts_3 27.49S 19.75E
- Tangerine - awebts_3 27.83S 32.61E
- Sir Squeeky - awebts_3 37.21S 45.37E
- Blue Green Gem - awebts_3 26.92S 59.26E
- Tiggy - awebts_3 40.82S 45.35W
- AbsoLuteMonarch - awebts_3 40.86S 31.95W
- Lookin4BN - awebts_3 39.69S 6.62E
- Riana e - awebts_3 40.14S 19.32E
- Lucius Verus - awebts_3 40.65S 58.44E
To claim your V4 rights please e-mail email@example.com with your Citizen number and the public building world you want your new V4 rights in.
I'd like to thank and congratulate everyone that participated in another great EBTS event.
If your name is not on the above list, but you feel it should be, it's possible we missed your plot or a significant portion of it. You can appeal the V4 exclusion by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be more than happy to have you show us your plot again for a second consideration.
Building has been turned back on in the world. If you wish to continue building on your plot you may. Future plans for the world and it's content will be worked out after the Holidays.
In total, 77 plots were considered eligible for judging.