BallBot is a bot that simply spawns an avatar which can be "kicked" around through the use of the first gesture of the user's avatar, making it useful for ball-type games such as football. It is a watered-down version of its AWGames equivalent, lacking advanced physics such as drag.
Its main feature is spawning an avatar with a set avatar number and home location for kicking around.
- Reacts to a user performing the first gesture in its set in close proximity to it.
- Records a log of actions, such as who kicked it.
- Can be set to refuse kicks from bots (to avoid cheating).
- Can be set to return to its home location every 2 minutes to avoid it being abandoned too far from the area.
- Ima Genius - Owner of ImaBot and creator of many novelty bots
|Utilities and Bots|
| Single-Purpose Bots
Programs that specializes in one task within Active Worlds
AbMo PhoneBot • AdminBot (url) • Backup AW (url) • Ballbot (url) • BirdBot (url) • ChatBot (url) • ChatGlobal (url)• CrowdBot (url) • Demeter (url) • GateNetwork Bot (url) ($) • GuardBot (url) • Hermes (url) • Hunt Helper Bot (url) • Nestor (url) • Seedbot (url) • SyntaxBot (url) • Ultimate Paintball (url) • Vote Bot (url) • World Monitor Bot (url)
| Multi-Purpose Bots
Programs which do a wide array of tasks within Active Worlds
Programs which do not use or involve the SDK
|Miscellaneous||Andras • AWPortals • ImaBot • Ima Genius • Magine • Mark Randall • RoadKill • SDK • Shoemaker Village • XelaG • Zeus|