Aw world instance get
|Added in version 4.1|
int aw_world_instance_get (int citizen)
Query the world instance that a citizen is assigned to.
This method requires that the world instance plugin is installed.
- Citizen number.
- RC_SUCCESS (1) (2)
- RC_NOT_INITIALIZED (1)
- RC_NO_INSTANCE (1)
- RC_NO_CONNECTION (1)
- The connection to the world is down.
- RC_UNAUTHORIZED (1) (2)
- Only world server administration instances or those owned by a caretaker (i.e. aw_bool (AW_WORLD_CARETAKER_CAPABILITY) returns 1) may use this method.
- RC_NO_SUCH_CITIZEN (2)
- No user with a matching citizen number was found in the world, or citizen number was specified as 0 (i.e. tourists can not be assigned to a world instance).
- RC_PLUGIN_NOT_AVAILABLE (2)
- World instance plugin is not installed.
- RC_WORLD_INSTANCE_INVALID (2)
- No instance with a matching id was found for the current world.
(1) Possible return values when a callback is installed.
(2) Returned by the world server.
Get instance of citizen #4711.
if (aw_world_instance_get (4711) == RC_SUCCESS) printf ("Citizen 4711 is assigned to world instance %d\n", aw_int (AW_AVATAR_WORLD_INSTANCE));