Aw server world set
|Added in version 3.1|
int aw_server_world_set (int id)
Sets the world that subsequent operations will be performed on.
This method sets the current world to id for an administration mode instance. This is necessary if the application is going to call one of several non-admin methods, including:
- Unique id number of a particular world configuration.
- RC_SUCCESS (1) (2)
- RC_NOT_INITIALIZED (1)
- RC_NO_INSTANCE (1)
- RC_NO_CONNECTION (1)
- The connection to the world is down.
- RC_UNAUTHORIZED (2)
- Only world server administration instances may use this method.
- RC_NO_SUCH_WORLD (2)
- No world configuration with a matching id was found.
(1) Possible return values when a callback is installed.
(2) Returned by the world server.
See aw_server_world_delete for an example.