Aw server world instance set
|Added in version 4.1|
int aw_server_world_instance_set (int id)
Sets the instance of the current world that subsequent operations will be performed on.
This method requires that the world instance plugin is installed.
- Instance id.
- RC_SUCCESS (1) (2)
- RC_NOT_INITIALIZED (1)
- RC_NO_INSTANCE (1)
- RC_NO_CONNECTION (1)
- The connection to the world is down.
- RC_UNAUTHORIZED (2)
- Only world server administration instances may use this method.
- RC_PLUGIN_NOT_AVAILABLE (2)
- World instance plugin is not installed.
- RC_NO_SUCH_WORLD (2)
- No world has been set or it has become invalid.
- RC_WORLD_INSTANCE_INVALID (2)
- No instance with a matching id was found for the current world.
(1) Possible return values when a callback is installed.
(2) Returned by the world server.
Set the current world instance #1 for world id #2.
if (aw_world_instance_set (2, 1) != RC_SUCCESS) printf ("Failed to add world instance %d\n", aw_int (AW_SERVER_INSTANCE));