Aw server admin
|Added in version 3.1|
int aw_server_admin (const char *domain, int port, char *password, void **instance)
Creates an instance in world server administration mode.
If connecting to a world server running on the same host as the SDK application then the password is not required and may be set to NULL. If connecting to another host then the password is required.
This is how the password is specified in world.ini:
Note that if no password has been specified then it will only accept connections from the same host.
- Domain name of the server ("server.someplace.com") or an IP address in dotted quad form ("192.168.0.1"). If set to NULL then it will use the domain name "localhost".
- Port number of the world server. If set to 0 then it will use port 7777.
- Password for administration mode. May be set to NULL or an empty string for connections to the same host.
- Pointer to where an instance pointer is returned. May be set to NULL if not needed.
- RC_SUCCESS (1)
- RC_NOT_INITIALIZED (1)
- RC_CANT_RESOLVE_UNIVERSE_HOST (1)
- WSAECONNRESET (1)
- Connection was reset by world.
- Handshake timed out.
- Invalid administration mode password.
(1) Possible return values when a callback is installed.
int rc; void *instance; rc = aw_server_admin (NULL, 0, NULL, &instance); if (rc != RC_SUCCESS) printf ("Unable to connect to local server (reason %d)\n", rc);