Aw mover set state
|Added in version 4.1|
int aw_mover_set_state (int id, int state, int model_num)
Sets the state of a mover.
None (returns immediately)
The provided state and model_num are reflected in AW_ENTITY_STATE and AW_ENTITY_MODEL_NUM within the AW_EVENT_ENTITY_CHANGE event. Note, that the sending application will not receive this event, although it will receive all of these events when issued by others.
- Mover ID (see AW_ENTITY_ID).
- Mover state (see AW_ENTITY_STATE).
- Mover model num (see AW_ENTITY_MODEL_NUM).
- The connection to the world is down.
- Only instances owned by a caretaker (i.e. aw_bool (AW_WORLD_CARETAKER_CAPABILITY) returns 1) may use this method.
See Movers for an example how to change states and thereby control a mover.