Aw cav delete
|Added in version 4.2|
int aw_cav_delete (void)
Deletes the custom universe avatar definition of a user.
This method is currently available to "Invite" applications (see aw_login).
- Citizen number, set to 0 for tourists and bots.
- Session number, must be specified.
- RC_NO_CONNECTION (1)
- Network connection to the universe is down.
- RC_UNAUTHORIZED (2)
- Attempted to delete the custom avatar of another user without root privileges (citizen #1 - universe administrators).
(1) Possible return values when a callback has been established.
(2) Returned from the universe server and is passed to a callback handler.
Blocking calls may return any of the listed reason codes.
Delete the custom avatar of the current instance.
int rc; aw_int_set (AW_CAV_CITIZEN, 0); aw_int_set (AW_CAV_SESSION, aw_session ()); rc = aw_cav_delete (); if (rc) printf ("Unable to delete custom avatar (reason %d)\n", rc);
An invite application can delete the custom avatar of the citizen it is logged in for.
int rc; aw_int_set (AW_CAV_CITIZEN, aw_int (AW_CITIZEN_NUMBER)); aw_int_set (AW_CAV_SESSION, aw_session ()); rc = aw_cav_delete (); if (rc) printf ("Unable to delete custom avatar (reason %d)\n", rc);