|Citizen Since||October 6, 1996|
Andras (cit#106479) is immigrated to AW on October 6, 1996. At the same time he aquired the world Storage and opened up to the public for building.
Being a lazy builder he started to write several programs to automatize the building and model creations. The first AW related program he wrote was a little dirty tool to generate the road system still visible in Storage.
He has only 2 buildings made back in 1996-1997 (AW 1342N 998W and Colony 13S 9W 0.82a 180) and a few trial in Storage.
During the past 11 years he created several bots, tools, utilities for the community. One of his most successful robot was the Spades Bot which is still in action in the world AWSpades.
Other well known bots/tools he made (for the full list, see: http://www.andras.net ):
He ported the SDK and the world server to the Linux OS.
He has a professional world hosting service.
He holds several Cy Awards:
- 1999 Cy Awards Technical Enhancements for Dem2RWX
- 2000 Cy Awards Technical Enhancements for AWSpades
- 2000 Cy Awards The Cy Award for Best Community Activities/Events to Storage World Easter Egg Hunt to Daphne Andras
- 2001 Cy Awards Best ActiveWorlds Website http://www.andras.net
- 2002 Cy Awards Spirit of Cy
- 2004 Cy Awards Technical Enhancements: Technical Programs: Multizip
- 2004 Cy Awards Lifetime Achievement Awards
- 2009 Cy Awards Best Software - DEM2rwx
- 2009 Cy Awards Best Bot Design
- - Storage2 1343.1N 1000.6W 293
- - Mars 30N 30W
- - Colony 13.1S 8.8W 0.8a
|Utilities and Bots|
| Single-Purpose Bots
Programs that specializes in one task within Active Worlds
AbMo PhoneBot • AdminBot (url) • Backup AW (url) • Ballbot (url) • BirdBot (url) • ChatBot (url) • ChatGlobal (url)• CrowdBot (url) • Demeter (url) • GateNetwork Bot (url) ($) • GuardBot (url) • Hermes (url) • Hunt Helper Bot (url) • Nestor (url) • Seedbot (url) • SyntaxBot (url) • Ultimate Paintball (url) • Vote Bot (url) • World Monitor Bot (url)
| Multi-Purpose Bots
Programs which do a wide array of tasks within Active Worlds
Programs which do not use or involve the SDK
|Miscellaneous||Andras • AWPortals • ImaBot • Ima Genius • Magine • Mark Randall • RoadKill • SDK • Shoemaker Village • XelaG • Zeus|