AW TERRAIN NODE TEXTURES
|Added in version 3.3|
Terrain node texture values.
The number of values present depends on the value of AW_TERRAIN_NODE_TEXTURE_COUNT and will be either 1, in the case of a "flat" node, or 64, in the case of a complete 8 by 8 node.
For version 4.1 and later:
- The type of values contained in this attribute depends on the value of AW_TERRAIN_VERSION_NEEDED:
- 1 (1)
- Texture values are 8-bit unsigned integers (unsigned char) where the lower 6 bits specify texture index (range from 0 to 62) and the upper 2 bits specify the orientation of the texture. If the entire 8-bit value is 254 then that specifies a hole in the terrain.
- 2 (2)
- Texture values are 16-bit unsigned integers (unsigned short) where the lower 14 bits specify texture index (range from 0 to 500) and the upper 2 bits specify the orientation of the texture. If the entire 16-bit value is 65534 then that specifies a hole in the terrain.
- (1) For version 3.3 - 3.6 applications that are being recompiled.
- (2) For version 4.1 or later applications.
See aw_terrain_query for an example of how to access this attribute.