AW TERRAIN NODE HEIGHTS
|Added in version 3.3|
Terrain node elevation values.
The number of values present depends on the value of AW_TERRAIN_NODE_HEIGHT_COUNT and will be either 1, in the case of a "flat" node, or 64, in the case of a complete 8 by 8 node.
For version 4.1 and later:
- The type of values contained in this attribute depends on the value of AW_TERRAIN_VERSION_NEEDED:
- 1 (1)
- Elevation values are 16-bit signed integers (short) with a range from -32767 to +32766 (+/-327 meters).
- 2 (2)
- Elevation values are 32-bit signed integers (int) with a range from -100000 to +100000 (+/-1 kilometer).
- (1) For version 3.3 - 3.6 applications that are being recompiled.
- (2) For version 4.1 or later applications.
See aw_terrain_query for an example of how to access this attribute.